Agnostic.com

12 0

Did the Trump administration collude with Russia?

The Mueller investigation seems to really be picking up steam. How do you all think it will turn out?

• 31 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 6 votes
RoboGraham 8 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well the campaign defintly did..notice the rather selective amnesia and there is how many charged and convicted already?

But we can't trust our intelligence agencies, haven't you heard? FBI = Fake News. According to the guilty party anyway.

The Muelller investigation is nothing more than a Democrat witch hunt!

He better be careful, witches are dangerous!

My feeling is that since all of the country's intelligence agencies know the facts, they are trying to prod the public into seeing it. Due to laws and oaths they can't just say it. That is why Trump is constantly downing them. He knows they know and are driving the investigations.

Of course they did try to affect the results of our election, but is this something new to our elections? How much have we colluded in their elections, and the elections of other countries? If our politicians and media were talking about the real issues facing Americans instead of serving out the desires of the lobbyists... It is time that we drive the money driven scum out of our society.

There's probably more evidence of money laundering than political collusion.

but he was already borrowing many millions from the real oligarchs for years. if ya didn't know that when ya voted for him ya shouldn't get a vote !

It's 'bleeding' obvious they did

Frankly as much as conspiracy and collusion bother me, money laundering and racketeering bother me more.
As I watch the players I become more and more convinced that they are a bunch of incompetent, wannabe, mob bosses.
Now that the debt killing tax 'overhaul' has passed, Hatch announced this morning that he won't run for Senate reelection in Utah this year.

I wish he would collude with Russia. Then we wouldn't have to be worrying about nuclear war

I think it is important to let this play out... I hope that the Mueller investigation is fair and factual. Didn't I read somewhere that collusion wasn't breaking the law???

They are discovering the Dossier by Christopher Steele is mostly true. tRUMP, Pence and all the other shitheads are going down.

[nymag.com]

NY Magazine-December17, 2017

Ignorance is not an excuse.

@FortyTwo is a prerequisite.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.