Agnostic.com

8 1

If someone on here asked for a date, would ypu give it a try?

Even just a first date, to see how the person really is. Would you not because of appearance?

KelseyScott 3 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe, if l know l am not physically attracted to that person, probably not.

Yes, I would. Though I would want to converse here first (or via emails) with the potential date and try to determine general compatibility first before meeting in person.

I would need to have had some private messaging sessions and at least a phone conversation before feeling comfortable enough to meet someone. I agree with JustLynnie that if there is no attraction, there won't be romance. But having said that, I've found that some people become more attractive (or less attractive) to me after spending some time together.

Sure, if I lived near them and they were compatible..same age, similar background, fit, education, hobbies, interests, political beliefs, didn't hunt, fish, golf or eat red meat, etc.

But it depends on what you mean by "looks."
If the person is short, fat, slovenly, out of shape, etc. no way. I'd rather be single.

So, not very likely. But still possible.

Depends on location and compatibilty,I'm very agreeable,my late wife before she died and I had a long talk about my future,she said to me "Mike,you are too good of a Man to go to waste,please find yourself another woman to love,you have abilities Women want in a Man" So I am,here and about every dating site,some are memberships,and others are free, but all seem to have the scammers,so beware...

@Spudnut I was her 3rd husband, her first was a Marine who got drunk,crashed his car and died after celebrating the news she was expecting,the second was a monster,abusive,beatings and just a nasty person. We met and later married, by me running an ad in a singles paper,in San Diego. I'm looking at the Seniors apartments here in Springfield,not looking forward to being alone again after the enjoyment of marriage.....

Possibly, but I don't see happening any time soon. Lol

It's getting kinda close to being able to say many people here have gone on dates and started relationships. Instead of many, however, for now, I think we can safely say "a handful."

I met someone here after getting to know them in PM, Singles Chat and telephone for over a month. We met and are starting something wonderful.

Congrats

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.