Agnostic.com

4 0

Anybody Else Brand New To This?

In a strange coincidence, I came across an ad for this site mere hours after a discussion with a friend about how we should put ourselves out there more, and seek encounters with like-minded people. It became a sort of unofficial New Year's resolution between the two of us.
So, this is the first "dating" site I've ever joined, and I've enjoyed a lot of the back-and-forth I've seen in the past couple of days of lurking.
Anybody else new to this whole experience? Was it likewise a resolution-type thing for you?

Schrodingrr 3 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad you're here . I absolutely love this site but haven't had much luck in the dating department but that's okay

I am new to this site and to online dating in general. I've been trying various sites/apps for a couple weeks now in an effort to makes more friends and meet people that I might be romantically interested in, but it was not really a resolution, per se.

Awesome - glad you joined!

Admin Level 9 Jan 2, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.