Agnostic.com

0 0

How to Date - 10 hints. HINT 1.

Relationships are not really something you'd come to me for advice about. Although, many still do.

Despite being single, I guess I'm able to dissect my past relationships, and learn from them. I'm also happy to pass those lessons along.

Dating however, is another beast entirely!

It is something I know quite a bit about, and as a result of @IndySent's post on the MeToo movement, I feel like it could be a good idea to share a few thoughts on dating.

Especially since I've seen other people ask for just such advice and hints.

Now, I'm not going to give everything away, because it's something I'm planning on writing a book about.

However, a few fundamental dating tips could potentially help some people have a little more success with dating, and a bit more enjoyment of the process.

So I will create 10 posts, each with a different point that will potentially help you to date.

1. The person on this date with you is NOT your life-long partner to be!

Now, of course, it very well could be. But statistically-speaking, it's an almost minuscule chance of that being the case.

So don't expect them to be 'The One'.

You will have a MUCH better date if you don't put that kind of frankly useless pressure on them and yourself. So just relax, and breathe, and take it for what it is: a date.

Kreig 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12319