Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They should be punished for attacking his free speech.

Google owns YouTube. Google is both misogynistic, transphobic and homophobic. It takes cash from right wing groups to create the echo chambers we are forced to live in.

That explains some of my search results on Google.

@snytiger6

I shut my YouTube account after being constantly recommended far right videos.

@Ellatynemouth Yeah, I kidn of noticed that on youtube myself. You have to really hunt to find "good" videos anymore.

Having spent 15 years in Reparative Therapy, one thing I've noticed (and we have lists... long long lists) is that those who are most anti-gay are usually the ones who are the most gay. It's just a matter of time before Matt is caught asking his leather daddy to spank him.

I wish there could be class action lawsuits against these groups.

@Ellatynemouth I so agree with you. What they do is torture, pure and simple. If an adult chooses that, it's up to the adult. But it's the young people who suffer the most, and so much emotional stress that goes along with it.

@Ellatynemouth The problem with lawsuits is quantifying damages. Religions usually get a free pass in that regard, due to freedom of religion.

Personally, I'd really like to be able to sue the Mormon church for an unhappy childhood, and all the dogma I had to unlearn.

@snytiger6

It just takes one, well organised class action.

I haven't used YouTube in months now.

YouTube has some strange policies-this is one of them. The wrong person was punished.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.