Agnostic.com

6 0

Any favorite comedy shows?

I am not sure if this goes here or not but I want to ask if anyone had a favorite comedy show. My favorite comedy show is Whose Line Is It Anyways? My favorite comedian on it is probably Colin Mochire and my second favorite is Wayne Brady.

MrSkeptic78 4 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Surely, mostly the stuff that I grew up with;

ALL IN THE FAMILY
SANFORD & SON
MAUDE
WKRP
MASH ( before it became preachy )

There are so many great sitcoms. The big bang theory, Mom, Seinfeld, /The Phil silvers show (Bilko), etc.etc.etc.

Jam. For those who never got the chance to see it, Jam was broadcast by Channel 4 in the UK for a little over a month in 2000 and was perhaps the grimmest black comedy ever shown on TV. One of the writers was Chris Morris, who also created Brass Eye - a satirical news show that proved people will believe anything if its accompanied by enough on-screen graphics. It's possible that Fox News mistook it for an instruction manual rather than a comedy.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

Wrecked

Last Man on Earth

Will & Grace

Drunk History! I'm such am insufferable nerd I can't enjoy myself unless I'm learning something--but DH is hysterical nonetheless. ????

If anyone like this show, does anyone have a favorite skit? I don't have any particular one but my favorites are Hollywood Director, Weird Newscasters, Unlikely Superheroes, Scenes from a Hat, and Let's Make a Date.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.