Agnostic.com

19 9

LINK Read Scott Pruitt’s Bizarre Resignation Letter – Mother Jones

Anyone got a job for this whiney, thin-skinned, corrupt, anti-intellectual, lying sack of crap? He quit his job (apparently he doesn't like be called a liar, after lying . . . Or corrupt, after abusing his authority . . . Or a moron, after ignoring the opinions of scientific experts . . . Or lacky of the oil and gas industry, after documentation that he was following their wishes to the letter . . . Or paranoid, after her spent tax dollars on a security measures) and we (Okies) don't want him back.

NerdyOkieDude 7 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

$43k soundproof phone booth?

Making his staff run personal errands?

Giving large raises to his Oklahoma crony staff while slashing the EPA budget?

Resignation letter claiming he is a victim?

This is what a poor leader does. Whoever hired this man must not be a good judge of character. πŸ˜‰

That phonebooth - was that like the "cone of silence?"

does he get to keep it?

@ThinkKate I hope he is forced to pay for it then keep it as a reminder of his failure.

Dismantling the EPA was his top priority and he definitely was successful at that. Enriching himself at the expense of taxpayers was just a side benefit that his boss was okay with since he’s been busy doing that himself, perhaps with a bit more subtlety.

Thank god he’s gone.

That goes further than "bizarre". Never seen anything even remotely like the ass-licking in that letter. He's priming the pump for a different Trump-appointed job... maybe Ambassador to Chick-fil-A, or trump Hotel Used Mattress Tester. You watch... Trump will recycle this dirtbag where no ethics are required at all. He'll be working for Trump again within 90-days.

He's angling for Attorney General, since it's looking more and more like Trump might finally ask Jeff Sessions to resign. Pruitt has been "petitioning" Trump on this for at least a month.

@Akfishlady Nope... it has to be something Congress can't veto. Something in the GOP campaign, Trump businesses, etc. Even the Rep Congress creatures were starting to walk away from Pruitt for the bad smell he had.

@mtnhome that does give me some bit of hope, but given the extent to which Congressional Republicans (Senators in particular) have already shown their willingness to condemn something publicly only to take zero action regarding it even when they have clear ability to do so, doesn't make that hope particularly a strong one.

In the end, if Trump asked them to confirm Pruitt as the AG, they would try their hardest to find a way to make it happen. In particular, by giving Pruitt every possible opportunity to rationalize and apologize for his role in all of his scandals, and promise that he is a changed man and will do better. That would be enough to give them political cover, especially if it happens right after the elections instead of right before them.

Keep in mind also that as a general rule when it comes to Senate confirmations, Republicans look for any means possible to achieve their desired ends, while Democrats typically will vote in favor of a confirmation (even one they dislike or have political disagreement with) unless they have a clear, definitive, and undeniable "good cause" grounds to vote against. So unless the Inspector General of the EPA files a report that clearly states that Pruitt violated ethics rules, many Democrats would still vote to confirm him, especially since his legal experience in federal courts is fairly extensive.

Deluded, sycophantic piece of shit.

JimG Level 8 July 6, 2018

Maybe the woman with baby accosting him in the restaurant finally decided him? Hope he stays away.

I wonder if that's all it would take to publicly humiliate some of them. They think they are privileged and in the right. Maybe they need a wake up call.

I can’t believe he was ever an attorney general! He simply doesn’t seem to be β€˜all there!’

"Unrelenting attacks" must be the new thoughts and prayers. Fire up your twitters, I have a plan..

Salo Level 7 July 6, 2018

Personally hoping the "unrelenting attacks" continue , particularly the one where he's arrested and spends the rest of his life in a nasty gulag for misappropriation of funds and crimes against humanity.

Asskisser!

Unfortunately, Wheeler, the guy now taking over, will be just as bad, if not worse, for the environment. He's a paid lobbyist for the fossil fuelers.

He should be arrested and forced to pay back all the tax he stole from us to feed his bloated ego.

I swear to this. If I see him anywhere in Oklahoma again he'll wish it was a teacher holding a kid telling him off.

Scum bag...

Tomas Level 7 July 6, 2018

Fucking sleazy bootlicking lackey.

I think we should make him go work in the coal mines!!! Hahahahaha

Nor does the USA want him. Where can we send him? Maybe with some of the people we deport.

Hallelujah, there is a god. (just kidding) About time. He was the worst of the worst He has done more damage to this planes than anyone single human being IMHO.

eh, planet

All of the "blessed" he's got going in there makes me wonder if the next job for him will be as a preacher in some weird fundie church!?!

Hes a decon of some Tulsa area church. So I'd bet hes got some grift going on there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.