Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK 'Trump Baby' balloon gets green light from London mayor - CNN

If this is true, it is funny. Oh and can you guys keep him or dispose of him while he is there?

Crimson67 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a visiting head of state Trump was invited to have tea with the queen.

Since this is a private affair it will not be televised but I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall.

It is true, we are considering driving down for the protest. However it will be covered by the media as his beloved minions turning out in support. I think a stronger message would be empty tumble weed strewn streets, everyone staying home to watch the footie!

I'm so proud of you all in the UK...
I can't wait to see what awaits him in Finland also...

@Buddha The UK, for all its woes, remains a social democracy and the majority are opposed to racism and sexism in all its forms.

@Buddha I heard one news report that said "After visiting Britain Donald Trump is going straight to Hell. I'm sorry, that should read Helsinki".

I love the British.

Please don't, some of us are complete wankers (not me of course!)

@LetzGetReal London is dreadful. Come to real England. Up north

But what if he breaks loose?
Floating over the countryside!!!!!
Terrifying!

this wlll make the news worth watching

It sounds like they're going to give him the welcome he deserves.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.