Agnostic.com

13 8

My religion is kindness and rational thought.

Redcupcoffee 7 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We do not need a religion or even to use the word religion in describing what we do and who we are.Ifyou want to say that kindness and rational thought comprise your modus operendus, goo for you!

That is not a necessity for being on this site! Bash something! You are RARE!!!

Be good to each other or don't be a douche

“The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.”
—Thomas Paine

i have no religion but i try to be kind and i think too much

I practice that also. I can picture a Church of Common Courtesy and Rational Thought where members can attend services to the God of the Golden Rule(being each person) and have lessons and group story time to deal with issues like shopping line etiquette, proper Facebook commenting, and road rage. Of course those aren't the biggest issues but how do we develop morals without the bible?(sarcastic)

Not a religion, but a way of life for me.

Compassion and evidence is my approach to structuring my point of veiw....

So is mine. I am not one of the chosen people. I don't have a god that is better than your god.

Hmmmm... religion? Well ok. Being on this sight. I figured people would want to run away from being any part of that word. My mistake.

That is my life in a nutshell 🙂

Sounds more than adequate to me !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.