Agnostic.com

16 6

What fandoms do you enjoy ?

What fandoms aka comics..tv...movies...syfy...marvel...DC...Walking Dead...Game of Thrones..etc etc...do you all follow and enjoy??

Ravenwolfcasey 7 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of them.

I'm a fan of Japanese animation and manga. I also like true crime stories.

Doctor Who, Star Wars.

I'm a fandom tourist - I mosey through and take a few pics, but I don't usually stay for long before moving on to something else.

I suppose the few that have made an impression enough for me to buy merchandise are Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Firefly...also various gaming-related things like D&D t-shirts

There are so many... Star Trek, Planet Of The Apes, Star Wars, Superman, Critical Role, Hunger Games, HUGE fan of all things relating to King Arthur, and just about any fantasy series.

Star Wars is probably my favorite. I also enjoy the Alien franchise, the anime Cowboy Bebop, and the Deus Ex video game series.

Ghost adventures, dead files,

I know this isn't quite what you asked but I follow the NFL and NBA quite a bit.

Mmmm it still being a fan of something

Game of Thrones has all kinds of awesomeness on YouTube. I've Patreoned some of it, just because it is so soothing to fall asleep to.

I named one of my cats Kaleesi

Hunger Games - Books and movies. Am reading all of the Harry Potter books now and will watch the movies when I’m done.

A lot ?. Top 3.. Harry Potter, Star Wars and Game of Thrones.

Star wars and trek, some marvel and dc not a super, big marvel or dc fan

Too many to mention. But I have to say that I can't wait till season 8 of Game of Thrones comes out.

Almost all

Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire and Westworld.

Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Dr Who and Harry Potter

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.