Agnostic.com

38 2

Would you rather?

Would You rather play competitive games with your date or have long walks on the beach with your date?

• 23 votes
  • 70 votes
McWalsoft 6 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I voted for competitive games. My lover and I play WWF in between meet ups...we have prizes for certain point numbers, games won, etc. We often throw the games to each other depending on the prizes. Collecting the prizes is always romantic to me...we both win.

I'm a sore loser so I wouldn't like being competitive with my SO. Netflix and chill is sexier to me.

I'm not opposed to either, but I love the beach. Also, I'm open to long walks along landlocked or non-beach areas. I'm very open-minded.

You Meant Sexual Games? Like Who Rules The Bed?

Depending on the mood and the person, I could see either as acceptable. Or, why not both by walking down the AC or OC boardwalk on a nice summer evening (one of the perks of the Jersey shore)

Neither.

Chicken and egg 69?

Neither really.

Sex on the beach.

NO! I'm not getting SAND in my lady parts!

A long game on the beach.

Not sure whether it will bring out the best in me but definitely the real me.

I can't walk long distances, but a nice board game or card game would be fun

Competition be damned... or is damning.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125137
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.