Agnostic.com

57 3

So atheist or agnostic men don't shave, huh?

WynnHorton 5 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only my legs 😉

well i don't but that's not true

weirdy beardies we call em .

I definitely shave, my attempts at bearding up are just embarrassing.

I can't grow any body hair at all, but if I could I wouldn't shave it.

I don't shave my chin, but I do shave my armpits.

Is that odd? 🙂

What are you babbling about, and i like beards!

Shave what/where? Need to be specific these days!

Hmmm, I shave, but that is leftover from military life. And a few days without is great for scratching.

I change my stubble/beard bi-weekly. It's a very polarizing thing, some women LOVE beards some women HATE them, some don't care and some prefer just stubble. So I just try to keep everyone happy... lol

Well I shave in a couple of different places. I shave my face twice a week or so. I like a little bristle.

Alas work deems we shall be clean shaven daily much to my disappointment

OK, there might be some truth in that, almost all the males in my crew are bearded at least most of the time.

And here I thought it was funny that I'm the one guy out of eight in my work group that is clean-shaven.

Bullshit! I even have fun shaving with a little design and structure!!

I don’t see the correlation but maybe I just don’t know a lot of other atheist men

I go through phases.
For a while I will see if this baby face will finally let me grow a full beard or goatee as my mustache never seems to connect.
During my clean shaven phases I make it a ritual with horsehair brush, shaving soap whipped up to a nice lather, and a straight razor. Because if I am gonna shave I am going to be as manly as possible when I do it dammit!

Shouldnt we have a common colour too?

I decided to grow my feeble beard...to celebrate the 34th anniversary of the movie "Flash Gordon". A tribute to Ming The Merciless. "Silly humans. Throwing yourselves out into the void...without an inkling of who or what is out there".

[tenor.com]

Hee hee...

I shave. I'm constantly grooming my facial hair. I like my moustache at 1/8 inch and my beard at 1/4 to 1/2 inch. I keep trimmed and tidy and reshape my hair every other day when I'm shaving. In fact people close to me know something is wrong if I let my hair grow and become unkept and uneven

Where's your Moses now?

Shave doesn't just mean the face. Just a few years ago I found out that a depilatory works pretty well. Like underarms they just seem to collect more and more deodorant I like it better when I don't have hair there and just about everywhere else

I used to grow the beard, but didn't like it once the gray hit. 😟

I will embrace the grey.

I thought I would, but once I saw it, I didn't like it...

Hah! Ask my girlfriend about that. 😉

godef Level 7 Jan 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.