Agnostic.com

57 3

So atheist or agnostic men don't shave, huh?

WynnHorton 5 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I shave in he spring and just let it grow in the winter in less I bring flowers to someone and dress up like a caveman

Works for me. Have maintained a trimmed beard since I got my discharge from the army. My kids and grandkids wouldn't know me without it.

My Taino Genes keep me from growing full beard... you guys got me beat... so all I got is a start up kit... but I am exempt from baldness. I prefer hair on top of my head until I die. And my hair is like John Turturro could be curly or straight or kinky or what ever the lady prefers and grows fast to the point of being annoying to the pleasure of my stylist.

What is Taino? I'm too lazy to Google it.

@Eazyduzzit there were two native tribes in the caribbean islands when columbus got lost and ended in the caribbean... Tainos and Caribes. Tainos were peace loving and Caribes were warriors... None Survived the "Discovery". Thank You for asking.

I look hideous when I'm clean shaven. I have a really weak chin. I've actually shaved it off for women who said they don't like facial hair and afterwards, they said I do look better with at least a goatee or a van dyke.

Duke Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

I just fucking hate shaving. I maintain it well, though.

Yours is very nice actually.

Uhm, I am atheist, antitheist, i shave and I quite dislike having a beard and usually also do not feel very attracted to men with beards.

I seriously LOL'd. You noticed too huh? I can't wait 'til the Duck dynasty/neck beard trend dies.
Only good thing is it helps narrow down who's remotely viable.

I don't mind a little stubble but have always been with clean shaven. What is REALLY hysterical is when that type has a ton of young girls they follow. Like really? GET REAL.
Guess my demographic is 100 years old. LMAO

I tend to think that women object to beards to reduce the difference. It’s actually a secondary sex characteristic. I really don’t see the big deal.

@Gatovicolo double standards die hard.

@Gatovicolo I never thought about large breast or small breast like that, as a secondary sex characteristic. what ladies do with long beards?

Facial hair is a secondary sex characteristic. Viva la difference

I don’t see a double standard at all. I’d be happy to see you grow your out your body hair. @Qualia

@Gatovicolo LOL We can have a competition 😉 🙂

Ok, but my facial hair is open to the public.

Can't borrow one grow your own I guess. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.