Agnostic.com

26 9

I'm not a psychologist but I sure wish I knew what's inside the mind of the average trump supporter!

My son and I are convinced we can tell who supports trump in mere seconds and sometimes just looking at a person. We also feel they sense something "different" about us- that the vibes just don't mesh well or something lol

Has anyone else experienced this or are we just a couple of oddballs lol

SunnySmiles 6 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Believe in the system or not doesn't matter, Trump was the best choice. Now show me where he has made this country worse since becoming president. Don't worry I'll wait, I have plenty of time, just get back to me when you have falsified some proof

Are you serious or being sarcastic? The proof is everywhere from the FCC net neutrality /o Betsy Devos messing up our education system. The UN condemn\d the US for recognizing Jeruselum and causing more instability in the middle east region. Hate groups feeling emboldened by this president to crawl out from under their rocks. The list goes on and on. Let's not even start on the horrible tax code legislation that was passed that will put us 1.5 trillion in debt without any way to pay for it. How about the attacks on freedom of speech, press, and all of the documented lies he has made that has given him the worst credibility rating of any modern president? You may ask "How does that hurt our country?" We are not isolationists. We all live on a global stage and when the president of the United States pisses off our allies makes threats to our unstable neighbors and upsets regions of the world, it affects us economically, politically, and socially for years to come. He has placed people in almost every cabinet office that have a history of disliking the mission of the office of education, to energy, to the EPA. The secretary of the interior already set Puerto Rico up with a bad infrastructure company that the results have them without power months later. He is attacking the very credibility of our FBI and other authority leaders, trying to disgrace them to the public because he is trying to save his own neck in the Russian investigation. He is screwing us left and right and if you can't see that then you are not looking hard enough because teh evidence is in our face every day from court documents made public to testimonials of professional people.

How about these tax cuts that are going to add over a trillion dollars to the deficit? I remember just a short time ago, people on the right screaming bloody murder about the deficit while Obama was in charge but now it's no big deal, as long as the wealthiest among us get to contribute less.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1253
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.