Agnostic.com

5 3

N Korea now showing it's true color's regarding negoiations./

Marine 8 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can never understand why the developed western counties who already have nuclear weapons call emerging countries who strive to develop their own, rogue states and threaten them with the most drastic consequences unless they stop. North Korea and Iran just want what the big boys have, so is it just a case of “do as I say, not as I do”, ? This philosophy doesn’t work with children so I can’t see it working with Mr.Kim!

I think the idea is that the more nuke states out there the more likely they'll get used. Even though trump is mentally unstable he is arguably less of a tyrant then kim.

@rogueflyer Yes, of course bad as Trump is there is no comparison. Trump is mentally unstable Kim is a despot. That was not my argument however. Why do we have the right to say which nations should and shouldn’t have nuclear weapons?

@rogueflyer Then why has he stated he would use them????

@Marionville I guess I'm saying it would be better if no country had nukes but they do. I'm a realist not an idealist. Until we can eliminate them let's not expand the members. It's not just our policy it's a UN policy.

@Marionville, @Marine I think it's because he is uninformed and unqualified for the position.

@rogueflyer I am not saying that North Korea should have nuclear weapons, I think it is horrifying that they do. I am just asking why it is that countries that are already nuclear states feel that they have the right to tell others that they can’t have them. As long as the big boys have them tin pot dictator states will want them too......it is a male status thing I believe.

AS IF they had any intentions whatsoever........

Never believed Fuhrer Trump when he lied and lied and lied.

First Trump pulled out of the Iran deal, and then he tried to sell America on the (flawed) idea that he fixed problems with N. Korea. It is as if he ants a nuclear war.

Trumpie touted that he had accomplished what no other president had with N Korea when instead he has given away the farm. N Korea has no intension of giving up it'd nukes.

Why should they? Their only purpose is to prevent the US from attacking them. And we're spending a trillion dollars modernising our nuclrar arsenal, the one we are supposed to be getting rid of under the NPT. Peace with North Korea is a good thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125376
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.