Agnostic.com

30 12

Irresistible

Have you ever met someone who you found irresistible, physically and mentally, and had them reciprocate the feeling? Would you describe your experience as infatuation?

Donotbelieve 9 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. Not an infatuation, though...more like a total obsession. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't breathe.

@Donotbelieve yeah...at least he feels the same thing, but we have to deal with this...breathing is important....lol

Yes. And I would describe it as infidelity. Fuck me sideways, I loved that woman.

But that was then. This is now.

What I have found to be mutual much more often is resistibility.

skado Level 9 July 8, 2018

I would say that it was more physical, so it was just infatuation, nothing more

I have come across a couple of ladies in my time to whom I was drawn "like a month to a flame" as there saying goes; alas, there was no reciprocity.

@RobLawrence c'est la vie, eh? Instead of ruing or getting by upset about such things, as one ages, we get philosophical. I like to reflect on one (of the very few I'm familiar with) saying from the Bard, "Expectation is the root of all heartache." Such adages are now how I comfort myself.

@Condor5 great saying, I hope to remember it!

@Angelastras the man had a few.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.