Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Whose side is Trump’s America on? The answer is becoming more and more obvious | US news | The Guardian

Nato summits are generally unremarkable affairs, but this week’s two-day gathering in Brussels will be an exception. European members of the transatlantic alliance are pondering their biggest conundrum since its creation almost 70 years ago: is the US a friend – or a foe?....

...The more fundamental problem is that the US president is questioning the purpose of Nato, despite it having advanced US security and economic interests since 1949, undercut efforts to forge greater European unity that could have challenged US dominance, kept the Soviet Union/Russia at bay, and (mostly) maintained peace in Europe....

...Here, in a nutshell, is why Trump’s US increasingly poses a threat to Britain and Europe. In a reckless bid to impose his will on a sovereign people,he is risking a global energy crisis, a new war in the Middle East and the safety and prosperity of all America’s allies. With friends like him, who needs enemies?

45 is trying to dismantle NATO, is why I keep saying he is working for Vlad.

Lukian 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just couldn't bear it - the reading. I liked the nutshell version. trump is a clear and present danger and he IS putin's bitch!!!

Let's face it he is an enemy to America as well as everyone else. How these people can support his actions is beyond belief. They do not recognize they have voted against themselves and still continue to support him. He is against Social Security,Healthcare for everybody,the environment,the poor,the allies, and then he values Putin and other dictators wishing to rule for life! Please get rid of this idiot as soon as possible. It will take years to repair the damage he is doing.

Let's face it he is an enemy to America as well as everyone else. How these people can support his actions is beyond belief. They do not recognize they have voted against themselves and still continue to support him. He is against Social Security,Healthcare for everybody,the environment,the poor,the allies, and then he values Putin and other dictators wishing to rule for life! Please get rid of this idiot as soon as possible. It will take years to repair the damage he is doing.

I hear he is going to replace the Mount Rushmore monument with a large representation of Benedict Arnold.

ha!

Trump is definitely Putin's lackey. That the POTUS is selling us down the river is obvious. The question is, why?!! It's hard for many to fathom. But if you look at Trump's history (and stay focussed and refuse to be distracted by his outrageous antics) we can see a clear progression: he was a lousy businessman who always borrowed as much money as possible to fund dubious enterprises, and then went bankrupt and left his creditors and contractors holding the bag. He did this so many times that legitimate financial institutions eventually refused to loan him money. So then he turned to illegitimate sources. Specifically, money laundering for the Russian oligarchy. Yes, the Russians have something on him, and it's a whole lot more embarrassing than hookers and golden showers.

I share that view.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.