Agnostic.com

24 6

SEX!!! SEX!!! SEX!!!

How many of you clicked this post just because of that? Thank you for participating in my little social experiment.

#sex
PeppermintDreads 7 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since the entire post comes up on the feed I think your experiment is a big failure you needed to have a lot better design to this social experiment, I am sure the repeating of the word sex got attention but, most people here read the post completely before answering.

I clicked it because a woman posted it.

Is there something wrong with being obsessed with sex? Sex is fun 🙂 I think if someone dosn't like it they must be doing it wrong. lol. Tis just my humble opinion.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 4, 2018

I confess I did LOL. Been long time LOL.

Tell me about it! lol

I clicked because it said ❤ 81% 🙂

Sex sells. People have been buying useless crap since the beginning of advertising, because of sexually subliminal and not so subliminal messages.

@HeathenFarmer has made the point. Clickbait?

Are you unhappy about something?

i love sex

We ARE animals , after all !

Who needs your little social experiment other than you. You just want to be noticed...

yes. sex sells. Back in college, I headline my posts on the bulletin board with "FREE SEX" to ensure everybody reads my announcement

Sex is great, sure, if its with person who i love!!

Friend: I beg to differ...

Ben: Well I beg for sex, what's your point?

I think you should wait to have sex. I didn't have sex until I was nineteen. I didn't know about it until I was twenty-three.

Are you demanding sex or offering it?

Simply responding doesn't mean the poster is obsessed with sex. People will click on the thread link or comment for a number of reasons. One reason is probably to see the shit show that ensues. Your "experiment" is extremely flawed. It's nothing new anyway. You're not turning the science books on their heads. Humans are sexual by nature. We subconsciously want to propagate to ensure the survival of our species, just like almost every other single animal in existence. So even if someone is "obsessed with sex", they shouldn't be demonized for it. If you're in a relationship with a cheater, you just have a decision to make whether or not you wish to stay with them or not despite their behavior. If you are upset with men in terms of first dating and them being pre-occupied with sex......welcome to human nature. This train isn't going to stop any time soon.

I clicked even though I could read the content without clicking. You have truly discovered a powerful behavioural effect!

I figured you were doing a thing when I saw it.

Thank you for participating in my old, overused social experiment, is what you mean.

I clicked because I wanted to read how others react to this particular rant. I thought it was baiting and I was disappointed because I wasn't disappointed.

People react to sex, sex matters. SO WHAT and why does that surprise you? And why is there something wrong with that? Sex in and of itself is so vitally important to healthy functioning why turn it into something ugly and unworthy? Why turn human interest in sex into something repulsive or shameful?

Interesting.

I did.

If there’s one thing I know, it’s that humans love having sex. There is not over 7 billion people living on this planet for no reason..

The "social, dating" possibilities came to mind in discovering Agnostic.com (one of its promoted features); and as I consider sex as anything happening amongst the sexes; yes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.