Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Why Kavanaugh for SCOTUS? Is Trump pandering to the religious right?

Kavanaugh is expected to criminalise abortion, weaken gun laws, and to protect Trump from Mueller and justice. If he's confirmed.

josephr 7 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The juedge once stated the opinion that no sittign president shoudl be subject to investigations. I think he is tryign to stack the court, because he anticipates needing guys on his side when charges are finally filed.

He is a crime in waiting.

Marine Level 8 July 10, 2018

No shit. Of course he is.

Is Trump pandering to the religious right? I would think so. That's why Pence and the others are in there. DeVos is also one. Average Americans would never know it, but the Kock brothers and friends all consider themselves Christians even if they do treat others as no better than cattle. Once America is "made great again" they want religion in schools and to teach that we are a "Christian nation." I suppose there is no fascism like Christian fascism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.