Agnostic.com

8 28

A man sees a boy with a box of kittens The man goes over and says "Oh what cute kittens!" The boy replies "Yes they are Christian kittens". About a week later the man sees the boy again with the same batch of kittens. Once again he walks over and says "my, those are just adorable!" The boy replies "Yes, they are atheist kittens" The man asks "wait, weren't they christian before?" The boy looks at the man and says "Yeah but they have their eyes open now"

Corvus 6 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good twist, savage and satisfying

LOL!! Love it!

Good one! Reminds me of the actual video I saw on Facebook of a young woman, saddened by the fact that some didn't believe the bible, even though it had actually been written long ago....Yup. It's out there!

That is quite a humor. It is certainly a quotable humor I would repeat to friends.

very good

I love it and kittens. LOL.

Good joke. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Jan 4, 2018

I LOVE THIS 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.