Agnostic.com

3 1

QUESTION Dan Harris: "10% Happier" | Talks At Google - YouTube

I saw Dan Harris on the Daily Show last night and just had to Google him.

He has some amazing stuff to say about the power of meditation without the woo-woo or phoney claims. I'm definitely incorporating this into my daily routine.

The video is about 50 minutes long, but I highly recommend it, and your thoughts too!

LucifersPen 7 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read his book, and I do meditate, not as often as I should. It does help.

Always liked Dan Harris as a news junkie and later on Good Morning America. Just being retired I've eliminated a lot of stress from my life. Meditation can't hurt.

I haven't watched the vid yet, but I use meditation in a "me" kind of way. I get all peaceful out in nature and let myself melt into it so I can hear more. I also relax completely so can tolerate all dental procedures except extractions without anesthetic, despite the begging of my dentist.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.