Agnostic.com

4 2

TV advertisements can entice me or drive me away. Currently the
Chevy ads with the non experts making stupid remarks about the vehicles drive me away. right now my favorite ads are a Verizon one where a sweet little Chinese kid looks askance at the wrapping job of the star (verizon) and the blonde woman
with the beautiful smile in the Sprint/Apple animoji ads. they make me smile. i seem to not tire of their humor. do you enjoy/abhor advertisements too?

rosscann 5 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I turned the cable off during the Iowa primary when I saw Ted Cruz's face in my living room. I stream with Roku now, no commercials. I don't miss them.

I tape the few programs I watch on a DVR so I can skip those annoying commercials

I've heard from producers that some ads are made to be purposely annoying, so you'll remember them ! Kinda like a kid who wants attention and screams and hollers obnoxiously, so they'll be guaranteed to get it ! Any attention is good I suppose ...

I do like a few however.

I don't watch TV.

and I avoid looking at them in general

I'm into YouTube, gaming, and Netflix.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12786
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.