Agnostic.com

5 3

lets see pics of the critters that bring a smile to your life even when the house is otherwise empty. this is one of my corgis Bigly

btroje 9 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My "Little Girl" and my nephew Batman and his sister, Molly.

My "Little Girl" and my nephew Batman and his sister, Molly.

one of them looks melted

Don't see a add photo button here....my Kiti in her dress is posted on my profile

will check it out

Unfortunately pics in replies seems to be one of those things that don't work here 😟
I'd love to see a pic of your Kangal & Anatolian too, or anything else. You're one of my favorite posters on this site.
wishfully inserts pic of a past mantis pet here

Love mantises. I would like to have an orchid mantis but think I would not be able to properly care for it.

will find a good one o Number9 my kangal

you could make your own post and tag me

@btroje it's not going to let us post photos in replies 😟 You could msg it though!

Best I could come up with as I don't have any live pets...

I thought that was a jumping spider at first glance, Did you get a good look at the eclipse on your vampire hike>

It was beautiful! Very calm morning, even though it was cold. Walked up without a flashlight before the eclipse was total. Then had breakfast there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.