Agnostic.com

33 4

Are you a loyal partner?

There is less loyalty in our community and in our relationships. And temptations are everywhere. However, I think there are some people loyal in any situations. Are you one of them?

Sensiwoman7 6 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

27 years with my late wife,never had the urge to stray(probably had the chance,but followed the command " Forsaking all others" in the wedding vows). Loyalty to a fault I suppose......

That's good!

@Sensiwoman7
Are you?

@Gatovicolo yes, if I have a partner 😉

@Gatovicolo yes, if I have a partner 😉

@Sensiwoman7
That’s reasonable.

Absolutely! I have been with myself all my life and plan on being with me until the end!

Haha, good point!

Yes! But the older I get, the harder it is to be that loyal.

Ohh, why?

@Sensiwoman7 Life happens and every time you get disappointed or back-stabbed, it takes a little longer before I can be that trusting again. At least with me it's like that.

Yes, I was disloyal once as a teen and felt totally rotten about it. Have never done it since, I'd rather leave than do that it just feels like the wrong thing to me.

On reading the responses it seems that either the premise for the question is faulty or only pretty loyal types answered 🙂

Very much so

You can be whatever ... I am not judging. I will always expect the same in return

Richard Dawkins said in his book The Selfish Gene I'm paraphrasing now. men cheat in order to spread the seed is wide and as far as possible women cheat in order to obtain a better gene pool. we are not animals we have a conscience and free will that makes us different, I know when I'm unhappy in a relationship I have been known to be a wing walker not letting go of one relationship before starting another that could be disloyal.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.