Agnostic.com

33 4

Are you a loyal partner?

There is less loyalty in our community and in our relationships. And temptations are everywhere. However, I think there are some people loyal in any situations. Are you one of them?

Sensiwoman7 6 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't understand why you would say "there is less loyalty in our community and in our relationships". What are you basing that pronouncement on?

You have to define Loyal... will I lie to you when you are out of line? No... but I will always going to check your six and watch your back and never felt left alone. I will be your rock.

Surely, all loyalty is conditional.

Gareth Level 7 July 12, 2018

Id say yes loyalty and integrity are conerstones of my person until resently i was in a 6 year relationship wich i ended after finding out that she was not and i stil have good friends that help me trough all of it sometimes the ones that play you are the ones closes to you but it doesent mean you don't have other loyal poeple in your life or that you should not be loyal just focus your energy on those who are and those who show you they deserve your loyalty

27 years with my late wife,never had the urge to stray(probably had the chance,but followed the command " Forsaking all others" in the wedding vows). Loyalty to a fault I suppose......

Very much so

You can be whatever ... I am not judging. I will always expect the same in return

Richard Dawkins said in his book The Selfish Gene I'm paraphrasing now. men cheat in order to spread the seed is wide and as far as possible women cheat in order to obtain a better gene pool. we are not animals we have a conscience and free will that makes us different, I know when I'm unhappy in a relationship I have been known to be a wing walker not letting go of one relationship before starting another that could be disloyal.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.