Agnostic.com

3 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very interesting, and very sad. I'm glad I grew up when I did, and in a "backward" area. I had loads of interaction with friends, with family, with community. And though I rejected some of the community values I grew up with, the basic things remained values of mine: friendship, caring about family and friends, spending time with them, etc. I like to think I passed these on to my children, and I think I did.

"Empathy" in the same sentence as "Right Wing Politics"...how could I NOT click on that??? Pretty good article, though leaving women & the poor out of the different groups discussed is puzzling. I wish the article had suggested what could be done about the problem, but at least it gets us thinking about the appeal of right wing politics in a little different light.

Carin Level 8 July 11, 2018

Sorry to say, I just don't see any....

I think that's what the writer is trying to say...these people are not feeling empathy from others so they are acting out.

@Carin gee Mussolini was acting out. Who knew!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.