Agnostic.com

3 1

Imagine you're on death row!

Imagine you're on death row and your execution is imminent. You've been ordered to state your preferences for your last meal. What would that meal consist of?

For me, it would be meat ravioli with meat sauce, a stuffed artichoke, escarole sautéed in olive oil, (no fava beans for me . . . You "Silence of the Lambs" fans), and a large stuffed artichoke. For dessert: Italian cheese cake a la mode (vanilla gelato would be very nice). A cup of espresso and a Cuban cigar would finish off the meal.

RobLawrence 7 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Southern fried pork chops and mashed potatoes. My wife never cooks anymore so I eat whatever I can find in the fridge. I try not to focus on eating very much. I was a high school wrestler and I had to watch my weight all the time. The attitude stuck with me my whole life. I weigh myself everyday and eat according to how much I am over or under my weight target. However, I chew tobacco and that helps keep my weight down. I really love the chewing tobacco and prefer that to eating. I know this procedure is a bad idea but I am 66 and I play racketball 3 times a week. I guess if I died today, my weight would be acceptable. I know if I died today, I would have all the money I need.

Grecio Level 7 July 15, 2018

All great choices (except that cigar. Tobacco will kill you.) but I’d do a Monte Cristo Sanwhich with organic Strawberry jam. Pesticides are the worst. I’d have my joint before dinner and vodka/ginger ale with carrot cake a--la-coffee-mode.

@RobLawrence Joke

A huge jaw breaker.

@RobLawrence Yup, it will give the Governor more time to call a pardon in for me🙂

@RobLawrence Nahh... vegan til the end!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.