Agnostic.com

14 1

What are the bigest chirstian lies you have heard or seen?

We all have heard christians lie which was the biggest you heard? the lie i heard was that embryos look like babies and not tad poles

Traveling4ever 4 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, and there was some email chain Christians were passing around that said something like astronomers can go back and find the "missing day" from when God had the sun stand still in the book of Joshua. I think I'm remembering that craziness correctly...

I remember, as a kid in Sunday School, we were talking about Adam and Even and the teacher said that men still have 1 less rib than women...

I haven't got time but it's all or nearly all a lie.

There are so many to choose from. Perhaps the biggest is that there's a god who created everything, all by himself. It all goes downhill from there.

we can start with did jesus was nailed at the palm? or at the wrist? because at the palm he will slide down off the cross unless tied up.

If you pray, you will be saved. Or baptized.

....That the Salesman on the pulpit knows what some "God" wants you to do.....

jasen Level 8 Jan 5, 2018

What I don't understand why do "Christian's " lie to their kids and fellow human beings. Jesus was born in June or July. Proven by scientists an religious scientist's. The only way Christian's got to celebrate in December because Emporer Consitine said yes, but you must include the pagans for they celebrate the winter solstice

I'm going for the obvious. The GOP "Christians" who claim to be Christians but hate helping the poor in any fashion.

Jesus Saves is the biggest lie.

Yes he does his bank gives him a great rate

During a private conversation with the pastor of the church I attended, when I was about to leave it:
[Me] Nobody knows who wrote the gospels.
[Him] I know, but people will doubt if I tell them that.

Part of the biggest scam: Thou shalt not test the lord your god. Whoa, turn the critical thinking skills off.

The most damning lie was the sacrifice of an innocent man, to slowly die by suffocation on a crucifix, to benefit the guilty. Immoral and evil acts should never be celebrated.

The one about Satan putting fossils in the ground to deceive us was pretty good.

@silvereyes Santa won't bring you nice toys if you tell fibs. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.