Agnostic.com

31 2

Have You Ever Had A Sexual Relationship With A Co-Worker?

They say, "Never mix business with Pleasure", which i believe is a good practice. However,

When was a resident in medical school i would take on jobs here and there to help pay for school.

I secured a job at a small laboratory not far from my college campus. A friend put in a good word to the manager there. I arrived to the interview and there i find a really attractive individual. I could feel the sexual tension between us. So i get the job and i start. Things seemed normal for a wile until i found myself working late to fix an error i had made.

To my surprise, the manager was there late in another office and everyone else had gone for the evening.
The manager came in to the office where i was to find out why i was here so late and i explained that i had made a mistake and was trying to fix it. The manager helped me correct my error.

Long story short, we hooked up right there in the office.
These hook ups lasted for nearly 2 weeks straight.

Week 3 approaches and something changed. I notice the manager would talk to me less and kinda have an attitude so i decided to "maintain military silence" in a sense to keep the drama down. This just added fuel to the fire and made a bad situation worse and more tense.

I had decided that i was going to resign because there was no returning from this nightmare. I waited until our usual staff meetings on Fridays, to make the announcement and submitt my resignation.

Before i got the chance to make my announcement, The manager says " Tim is resigning and his last day of employment is two weeks from today! We all wish him well in his future endeavors!"
I was like....." This Mother F%#@&#! "

So, This is my one time laps in judgement mixing business with pleasure!

I have never done it again!

Tell Me If you have ever Had a Sexual Relationship at work and your Thoughts....

• 40 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 0 votes
twshield 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, but right before I quit my last job... One dude who just started working there... He was hot as hell! I WISH. Ha!

Since neither of us held any authority over the other, I was happy for it. We were both single. It was one of the best experiences I have had. We both quit within a few days of the other and I haven't seen him since. Still smiling at the thought... It was just for sex. No dating or even calling. My kind of fun.

Goat Level 5 Jan 6, 2018

Yes. I dated a consultant who had worked for me on an overseas project. She didn't report up through me but I was a director and she was a principal consultant (2 or 3 levels below me). I was based in Silicon Valley, she lived in the far away but in the US. Just after 9/11, she and a few consultants on my team who were all on the same project in the US, drove together to the Bay Area as most of them lived there near HQ. She couldn't get home as all flights were still grounded. Hotels were all booked and I let her stay at my house... I visited her once at her house soon after. Nothing really came of it and I don't think either of us told anyone.

I stay away from fishing off the company pier. I am usually in management and I don't want to become an HR issue.

Temptations, yes Nothing acted upon, though.

I wonder what the results would be for "believers", that is assuming they were actually being honest about it.

Ya know… ...had you been female, someone’s life might currently be hell ~

Varn Level 8 Jan 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.