Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well it is good to see that the Mormon cult leaders were indicted,shows there is some justice in the USA Ihope they were jailed for at least 10 years.

Didn't know about this, wonder how similar it was to Charles Manson...

They've accepted Jesus, so they'll go to heaven. I don't know why anyone would want to go to heaven.

People given unchecked power over other people. This shit happens EVERY time. From droit-de-seigneur to Pol Pot, to the shit that's going down in Israel /Palestine now. And it always brings it's focus back to women and girls. Religions tend to the patriarchal (I've not seen a traditional religion which does not) and patriarchy tends to the authoritarian. Authoritarians tend, sooner or later, to this sort of crap.

What's the difference between a religion and a cult? A cult is a small unpopular religion, and a religion is a large popular cult. Yep.

I like that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.