Agnostic.com

6 3

Anger Management

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This reminds me of two cats I had. One was a small, white, alpha female Abyssinian. The other was a young male Tabby. I would come home from work and the female liked for me to pet her in a rough way. She would actually stretch out on the vinyl floor and I could spin her. She would get all excited and look around and if the Tabby was in sight she would go after him and smack him. It got to be when I came home and the Tabby saw me with the female he would go and hide.

I, like many others believed if one is angry it is better to take that anger out on an inanimate object. I once punched a hole in a door (which I had to fix) and broke a hanging plastic light (twice). Again, I had to fix them. I came across a book titled "When Anger Hurts". It changed my whole idea of anger management. When there are outlets it makes it easier to not control one's anger in a positive way. I no longer get angry; frustrated sometimes, yes, but not angry.

maybe the next time I'm angry with someone, I'll try that on them 🙂

We have a golden.
She's a great dog, but a bit of an attention whore. 🙂

LOL! Cute picture!

Golden puppies are my favorite puppies.

My dad's last dog was a puppy Golden grew tall and long hair Benji was a loyal devoted companion

New meaning to the complaint : " bite me "

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.