Agnostic.com

15 1

Fill in the blanks-Going from Obama to Trump was like going from a _ to a ___.

Have fun!

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

8:18 PM (1 minute ago)

Going from Obama to Trump is like going from lazing on a fluffy beach blanket on the powder soft white beach of Siesta Key, Florida to working in the dark dangerous coal mines of Kentucky.

PEGUS Level 5 Jan 7, 2018

From a field of flowers to a grease pit.

From a Mercedes to a volkswagen

The cream of the crop to the bottom of the barrel.

Lobster to Carp.

A Bush to A Obama.

From a dream to a nightmare.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 6, 2018

From apple pie to a mouth full of gravel.

Can I buck the norm and say "...is like going from big banks to even bigger banks ..."? 😛

But seriously, even with Obama's flaws, I would take him over Drumpf. But I believe that the U.S. can produce a president better than Obama.

Like going from an intelligent competent lawyer to a brain dead openly corrupt two bit conman.

From a pussy to a dick

From the calm to the storm

Like going from dating a kinky attorney to dating a coke whore.

War criminal to Al Capone...both are organized crime for Goldman Sachs TrumpOLINI is not holding his breath for the Nobel Peace Prize Obusha Obombney undeservedly received

Like going from Tiffany's to Walmart

Trump Tower sells shit @ Tiffany priced

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13091
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.