Agnostic.com

10 12

Dorothy, you're not on Facebook anymore.

As I read post after post here, I'm still getting used to the refreshing absence of imbecilic remarks and hateful attacks. Over on that other site, it's too easy to feel like the smartest, most evolved person in the room, while here I am constantly humbled and enlightened by the intelligent, respectful, and informed comments. This must be what a religious experience feels like. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes this place so enjoyable and educational. Cheers!

DanaHood 3 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately there are a few people here that can not stand to have their opinions challanged and can be viscous ,obnoxious and obsessed in attacking you with numerous replies and comments. This has happened to me on more than a few occasions

I'm only on facebook for my animal charity work really

I’m not sure I’m one of those, but welcome aboard.

True. If I have to endure much more of Facebook yelling at me and being a constant disappointment, I might have to marry it. (Sorry. I'm still full of imbecilic remarks though.)

Duke Level 8 Jan 6, 2018

Well said and I feel the same way. I still enjoy FB. However, when I visit here it is such an elevation in IQ points and decency, it reminds me of when I was young and we would jump into an icy river and then get back into this natural hot spring.

In general, this is a site in which civility is the order of the day. I appreciate your comment.

It really is nice to have a forum like this. It's completely different than any I've ever seen before.

Jsxwi Level 4 Jan 6, 2018

Don't get too fond of those religious experiences though! 🙂

Agreed! Same minds think the same!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.