Moving for love

Would you relocate for love?

• 10 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 11 votes
Mashuu 3 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would move if my standard of living remained stable and I had a job. I would never quit my job before securing a new one.

I checked all four as each and every one of those possible moves would be a yes, provided the contingency factors are met for me to consider such a move. If the variables didn't line up, it would be a No.

18 years ago, I moved from Ohio USA to California USA for love. I have no regrets!

I live in Asheville, NC. It's the best place I've lived in my life. I will not be leaving.

One of my bosses is strongly leaning toward Asheville for retirement. Beautiful part of the country there.

Depends on the climate and local environment of the proposed destination place. There are soem places I just could not be happy living, even if I had love.

In a heartbeat for the right woman

I had open boundaries when I joined Agnostic.com last November. Now I have met Dan, the love of my life and I'm considering it as we speak.

I would only move if I'm in hot weather like Florida by the beach. If I do it has to make sense financially.

I've moved for love before and, although it didn't work out, I'd do it again.

Mashuu Level 3 July 15, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.