Agnostic.com

10 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

with a 50% divorce rate maybe the judge wanted to save them money on a future divorce

WTF is wrong with that man ? The church took over weddings in the early middle ages. Before that time it was just a civil event ceremony. Some religious people act as though god had the book in hand and married Adam and Eve with all the animals as witnesses. Find anyone you want for the ceremony, fill out the forms, and mail them in. You will find yourself married.

Because conservatives don't keep church and state separate.

Well good we didn't want to marry him anyway

LMAO... I like the way you think. I may use that line in the future.

I think that is illegal.

That's completely nutz! Lol wtf??

At the very least, suspend the justice for further review. The injured parties should consider suing the judge and possibly the entity he represents if they do not receive an apology or other conciliatory gesture.

The judge should be removed from office and disbarred.

He should be offered jail time. I'm sure his deeply-held religious convictions would disappear in an instant.

Gareth Level 7 July 15, 2018

This judge needs to be removed from the Bench.
If he thinks, for one second, that he is going to "win" against Andrew L. Seidel, and the FFRF, he's got another thing coming.

WTF is wrong with the government employees in Kentucky??
Why won't they just do their damned jobs?

@goldenvalleyguy He'd probably just whine and say he was bullied. Lead poisoning is the only reasonable way to go, if things are going to take a physical turn.

@goldenvalleyguy No argument here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.