Agnostic.com

30 4

Do you consider yourself an intellectual elite or just an intellectual?

I don't think I fit into either category. From the comments and posts I see here, a lot of you fit into both catagories. Trump is amongst the uneducated. As well as his followers. Most of the people that didn't go to college voted for him, as he had planned.

Sarahroo29 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A Stable Genius comes to mind but can not remember his name. All I remember is how Elite he says he is.

My checking account has $10.00 in it. I guess that disqualifies me from the elite category. As for being an intellectual? Let's just say I'm better known for my looks, and my looks ain't gonna get me on the cover of GQ any time soon.

Some peopel may consider me an intellectual, but I just think of myself as being "very well read", meaning I have read a great deal (not meaning tht a lot of people read what I write).

It is true that a lot of Trump voters didn't go to college, but I think it is more common that Trump voters are "willfully ignorant" meaning they have been told the facts adn have chosen to disregard them, or they know better,but don't care. I see this as much worse than just beign plain ignorant or stupid, and a lot more dangerous and destructive.

Life is essentially a learning experience and part of the process of learning involves making mistakes. It is okay to make mistakes, providing you do not make any mistakes in principle, that is, irreversible mistakes. Because most people are unprincipled it is okay to make as many mistakes as you like.....LOL

Do not think any category here either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.