Agnostic.com

2 3

Okay. So I am not sure what to classify this pondering as. Since I joined here, I have noticed on my profile it states I am interested in Men, Women, Transmen and Other. Well, on my actual profile, I only checked off Men, Women and Other, but Transmen just continues to remain. In all honesty, I could careless if it is a transman, transwoman, man, woman, alien... since I Am a sapiosexual, I have no influence when it comes to Anything by way of physicalities. I could careless if the person is short, tall, green, orange, black, white, Stripped... someone/someThing you could find in the Bar Scene of Star Wars. If you can catch my attention with your ideas, thoughts and ponderings, then I am in like Flynn, but... my concern is that my personal profile is not cooperating with my Actual input. Anyone else experiencing oddities around here? Also, anyone else losing a butt-ton of email messages you send here? Earlier, all my messages in email were dated Dec 31, 1969. I asked a friend if he had his Delorean out since his messages are coming from 1969! Heck, I wasn't even a glimmer in my papa's eye in 1969 soo... what gives Agnostic.com? I am a self proclaimed technotard. Any advice out there, friends?? Heeelp!

Sadoi 7 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm Dec 31, 1969 is "Day One" for many computer systems including ours. If you see that date again, let me know where and I can investigate. It typically means it couldn't find the date/time for something. Thanks!

Admin Level 9 Mar 15, 2018

You'll probably have to contact the @admin. to report it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.