Agnostic.com

3 0

I have noted the strong hysteria of human rights compaigners,focusing only on one field, lets say women and LGBTQ rights, but tell me if these two can exist without established basic political freedoms and liberties. All freedom and Rights can only stand when people have political liberties and economic freedoms. Got it? Good.

Humanlove 7 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is "hysteria" when it comes to protecting the rights of e.g. women and LGBTQ people from especially the vile attacks and discrimination they still have to endure?
I totally do not see what your point is: lobby groups tend to lobby for what is the focus of their interest instead of generalising to each and every related problem in existence.
As such what you say about freedoms and liberties is trivial and irrelevant. What counts in this context are the specific rights and liberties of women and LGBTQ people and this is still something lacking and hard to achieve.
Got it? Good.

I agree with the content of your post, but find its tone repulsive.

And if you look even moderately closely, what those "hysterical" human rights campaigners are protesting is the denial of political and economic freedoms to their constituencies.

That's exactly true. People in US were mostly concerned about Women and LGBTQs rights,if it wasn't Trump presidency that shifted goals,they were in slumberland, now they better that actually political stability was the only reason their treasured rights stayed on the grid.

@0752532706 I'm not following. Please explain further.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.