Agnostic.com

10 1

Manscaping???

I am NOT a fan of the current stylist trend toward so-called "manscaping". I waited patiently (I was a late bloomer) to have hair on my chest, and there's no way I'd now deliberately trim it or shave it off! What's behind this trend for men to appear less hairy than they naturally are? I think it's awful! By the way, pubic hair serves useful functions: it traps pheromones which are supposedly sexually alluring, and it provides for less friction when two people's privates are mashed together. Sorry to get a little graphic there. Anyway, what about "manscaping"? Pro or con?

RobLawrence 7 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My chest hair grows as nature intended. I trim under my arms when it starts getting too much like a jungle in there. I also trim (not shave) my pubes, knowing what it's like to have a face full of hair myself... I think nicely trimmed is... nice. Not that there's anyone right now to be bothered one way or the other, but I have my hopes.

I'm just hoping to hit puberty and get chest hair before I go bald

Grooming shows thought past the self. Moderation, here again I think is the best balance. Hairy everything might be fun as fashions transition, but as a classic approach for men and women, a nice clean undercarriage with a lightly trimmed triangle shows consideration for your lover but a celebration of the beauty of the sexes. Best of both worlds as it were. ?

Grooming shows thought past the self. Moderation, here again I think is the best balance. Hairy everything might be fun as fashions transition, but as a classic approach for men and women, a nice clean undercarriage with a lightly trimmed triangle shows consideration for your lover but a celebration of the beauty of the sexes. Best of both worlds as it were. ?

This pubic and man-woman hair discussion is very interesting and cute. I am enjoying it. It almost sounds like some freakish episode of Sinfield. Remember "man-hands"?? I wonder if this type of thing is special to agnostics??

Grecio Level 7 July 17, 2018

I can be very hairy all over if I don't trim. I trim most of my facial and body (chest, stomach, pubic, butt) hair every few days or weeks. I'll trim my arm and leg hair maybe 2-3 times a year. It makes me feel more confident about my body. Plus, my muscles are more noticeable when I don't have so much body hair. 😛

I'm a freakin' wookie. Way too much effort would be required to make me look good as opposed to just thread bare.

I have one hair in the middle of my chest that grows about 2 inches long intensive it now and again just cos I get bored .

Simon1 Level 7 July 17, 2018

@minhmeister me too!!!

I prefer a full bush.

i can barely be arsed to shave havent since xmas actually so no

weeman Level 7 July 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.