Agnostic.com

17 1

Let’s settle this once and for all...

Okay, once and for all, let’s get a run down... does pineapple belong on pizza: yes, or no?

DancesWithFire 3 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's room for all different kinds of pizza. It's not my preference to have sweet on a pizza unless there's a corresponding spicy note. It's not my thing but more power to you if it's yours

No or as our president says, ‘nyet.’

Jimm Level 4 July 22, 2018

Nothing "belongs" on pizza, and nothing is taboo. If you want it on your pizza, put it on your pizza. That argument is as useless as the "over-the-top or down-the-back" toilet paper argument.

Yes

Yes, always <3

Mweuot Level 2 July 18, 2018

Yes. On rare occasions.

Yes! with jalapenos. But I'm weird like that.

Not for me. I’m all about the veggies and olives

Liz Level 4 July 18, 2018

Well it can form part of your 5 a day, innitt?

Unless it's on an upside down cake, l don't eat pineapple.

If I could eat either pineapple or pizza again, I'd be happy.

definitely, especially w spicy ham

Anyone who puts pineapple on pizza might as well block me right now....NO, NO and NO...lol...I will tolerate pineapple if I get to have anchovies...

There was a place near me that topped a pizza with anchovies, artichoke hearts, prosciutto, and provolone. It was amazing!

@chalupacabre tht sounds amazing and now i want one

@chalupacabre yum..that does sound amazing! Did it have red sauce or was it a white pizza? I am a fan of white...tomato sauce hurts my tummy...

@thinktwice Think it was pesto. Looked up the site, but it's not on the menu any more. Definitely not red sauce, though.

@chalupacabre awww that was sweet of you to look it up...I bet it was pesto, in the Italian themed ingredients...well, I will just have to hunt a place that will make that...if I do, you are welcome to join me in a slice! lol

It doesnt belong on my pizza but, it does belong on my daughters.

Della Level 6 July 17, 2018

Yes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.