Agnostic.com

7 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

30% of republicans not approving is actually a decent start and if translated into votes would make for a good result. The difficult bit is to keep that momentum going until then, despite any "nice stuff" he throws in at the last minute.

Salo Level 7 July 18, 2018

If accurate , that's pretty dismal. Doesn't bode well for the future ...

70% of Republicans is only 35% of the electorate.

Wonder how they are able to control the three branches of government?

They're organized!

Dems better get organized too.

Did the Russians hack this poll too?

Sounds like the alt-right Trumpites are treasonous as well.

I'd say they are all retarded except that two of my high IQ siblings are the SAME WAY! They shrug and accept whatever Trump does and make excuses for him, call any negative reports "fake news."

Not really.

bingst Level 8 July 18, 2018

I find some of the folks that like Trump rarely listen or read the news so I bet many of the ones asked by the pollsters fell into this category. I also bet some of the ones, when asked about Helsinki, thought it had something to do with a water basin in hell.

Water basin in hell! lmao

@bingst an extremely hot spa lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.