Agnostic.com

22 5

Who else is a proud stoner? 😉 If so, what do you prefer to use? i prefer to use a bong to smoke flower and a rig for wax.

Lexbian96 4 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's a rig, and what is wax?
Guessing they don't involve zigzags.
My experience is from the days when, once you got the seeds and stems out, your quarter was about and eighth, and tasted a bit like Mexican soil.

Things have improved immensely!

It was called that in polite circles, we just called it "Mexican dirt weed".

I'm sure you are aware of hash, Afgani, Lebonese, etc. Wax is just another form is concentrated cannabis resin. All produced by different methods.
One of the advantages of useing that form is the elimination of the plant material (cellulose) from your equation.
Of all the people that die in fires, the great majority die from smoke inhalation not from getting burned to death. The smoke they die of is similar to the 60% of what you are putting into lungs every time you hit a joint or take a long hit on your pipe that is filled with flowers
Cannabis is very powerful medicine, your body wants and needs it, but burned cellulose, not so much.

I don't enjoy being inebriated, but I have a lot of friends who smoke, and I'm pro legalization.

Same. I got stoned almost every day for years; it wasn't until my early 30s that I realised I didn't really enjoy it, but I strongly advocate legalisation.

@Jnei I'm not a fan of alcohol, but I'm against prohibition. I like to imagine an alternate universe where weed is legal, but alcohol is not. Far fewer teen deaths from alcohol poisoning, fewer DUI deaths, fewer violent crimes committed while under the influence. An all around better universe, just because pot is legal and alcohol is not. I can dream.

That way around would certainly make a lot more sense.

That is exactly me. Absolutely pro legalization.

Big Fan of mother natures gift Not into oils or waxes, just Vape or a few tokes on a pipe I don't like to get HAF just a little buzz, make the music and snacks pop ..But if Im at a music festival then I get in the zone

I don't even like to feel buzzed from alcohol. I'm super boring.

alcohol and thc are completely different. One lessens a person's facilities and the other heightens them.

(raises hand) I began smoking about 16 years ago and up to that point, I never had. I was raised by hippies, off and on, too, whenever I wasn't with my grandparents and even as I got older and had the chance to smoke, I refused. I thought since I was asthmatic, it would never work. However in the early 2000's I was diagnosed with cancer and I began to smoke as a way to keep food down, to have the urge to eat and to not vomit after the fact. Once I started, I knew it was the best way for my body to digest food. I'd always had difficulties with my digestion for as long back as I can recall. I slowly began weening off prescription medications as my intake of pot increased. To date, I take no other medications. All I do is smoke to control any health ailments I may encounter. I am living proof that bud Can work miracles!! I prefer to use a glass bowl and I own 78. I use a chemistry set to stash all my ground up bud too. 🙂 Good question! I Always feel as though people are attempting to judge me with their eyes whenever I make mention of pot, but I give no fucks about the naysayers. Walk a mile in my shoes... then sit down Right here and LIGHT This Bong, man! hahaha

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 11, 2018

@Lexbian96 I just posted a big ole thing regarding the use of pot. Someone had the audacity to go on a weed rant on another posting i made regarding cigarette smoking. I tell ya, i kinda went off. haha! I mentioned just that in my posting too. I have completely stopped taking all meds as well. It is nice to meet you Lex or is it Lexi/Lexy? You can call me Ari. 🙂

@Lexbian96 alright! I think... i like Lex. Short, sassy AND it has an "X" in it! What more could one want from a nickname?!! And yes, you are correct. There are so many fallacies about bud. That is what irritakes and irks me the most! I get so bothered that... it is one way to cause me to put on my Sassy Pants and come out fightin'! Thems scrappin words! haha Im normally Soo mellow and chill, with or without bud, that to see me getting fired up... if my friends see me start to rise up out of my chair in the shadows and the topic at hand is someone talking shit about the weed consumption, they all give the "uh oh... here comes Ari..." because THATS when its serious! haha! Typically im chillin' in the background... all smiles and joy. BUT, bring that dude around who has to give his judgemental two cents and you WILL see me arise from my seat... and i WILL Approach... and it WONT be pretty. I am a pretty fiece debater (i was on forensics all through high school and into college) if you go after something I Stand Behind. When my friends seem me walking up on someone, they Knoooow... watch the Fuck out! haha

@Lexbian96 I also suffer from anxiety, too. Since i began smoking, no more need for pills. No xanax. thank god!

@sadoi love to hear all you testimonials for weed! I so happy for any one getting med cocktails replaced with cannabis. The stores here in wa. Where we buy weed are so bad ass......... They carry literally a thousand + - products for health and recreation.......... Cbd products edibles,lolly pops, bubble gum ..................... And excellent customer service! Peace

Bong, but thinking of buying a vap soon

Blunts all day, and my bowl for when I'm low.

A bong 45 years ago...lol. I'm waiting for it to be legal.

Believed or not I may had been 40 something years ago. Then I joined the military and being a good provider for my family became more important. So it vanished like religion did before. After retirement of military consumed once with one of my daughters many years ago. Haven't ever since. I do not condemn anyone that do what they feel like doing and affect no one else. I just think I out grew it without even noticing. Mind you I am not in an environment were is a constant use and temptation happened daily but being able to say no with a smile have been there for me when offered. You guys go ahead. I am just damm strange. Enjoy it. I remember the good times rolling last century.

I find that the use of drugs demotivates me, so, I reframe from their use unless I have nothing better to do which is not very often. The world is just, too damn interesting to miss it because I am stoned.

funny I think it ELEVATES the beauty of nature and music and sex

@markdevenish , any state of mind you can achieve with drugs you can also achieve without, having done more than my share of drugs in the past I can say this from experience.

I have smoked for 30 years and I will smoke til the day I die. I just use a pipe. The more money I spend on bongs, blunt stix or other cool stuff, the less weed I can buy. lol I prefer to have the bowl in my hand at all times. ts hard to find wax, or really any kind of drug where I live. Nearest place that can sell is 400 miles away. Couldnt tell you what a flower is, and I don't know what this "Molly" is either. Would be a dream to live where it is legal

I make all the wax I need by extracting it from trim that I obtain cheaply or as a freebie. I developed a system whereby I get max oil with minimal safety issues or expense. If anyone would like more info, this might not be the proper venue for such things and we might have to do it by e-mail or phone.

Molly cleaner form of x

we don't get X here either. I know a few people who have tried it and liked it. Where Im from, we either have to go fast or go slow, thats about it. Gotta hate small towns

At 43, I am still a weed virgin, which I doubt anyone truly believes, but is the truth. Never smoked a tobacco cigarette either! Like RandyWells, I too have to be mindful of drug tests.

@MrLizard Did it?

My like button must be stoned. It will not work on this thread.

not working most places

@btroje mine seems to be back now.

"my button is bigger and more powerful". (-;

@BenPike ah yes, but is it working?

@btroje Strictly need-to-know. (-;

@BenPike lol

Mine is working on replies to replies ( @ ) - but not on the first reply to a post.

Old school here too. I just smoked a roach and it was so satisfying. Ive been enjoying weed since college in the sixties. It was twelve dollars for a baggie of some leaf that blew our minds. Im a once a day, three puffs kind of gal tho as I like to be straight too.

I usually smoke flowers in a glass bong,. I will, however, roll a joint if I’ll be smoking with others. Lately tried dabs with a straw and enjoyed it.

Started smoking pot in 1965 and my objective was to get as high as possible. I have smoked almost daily since then, but now usually only smoke in the evening when the day’s chores and errands are finished.

I just ate some grass that I'd fried in butter. takes a while but man is everything lovely for the day. still love rolling a pinner or wood pipe [ no baccy]

I like flower, it's simpler and all you need is an easily repaceable pipe. 🙂

Aerin Level 1 Jan 7, 2018

what is flower?

@btroje I think it's what we always called buds

@BenPike thanks. the slang changes from year to year!

I used to smoke, but I'd lose my job if I did it now. What is wax?

Yep, I smoke. I usually smoke out of my pipe but use my bong some as well. Speaking of......Im going to smoke now lol. ttyl

Oil rig (based on bong), portable electronic dabber, and most recently tincture made with extract redisolved in MCT.

I used to until I got sectioned. still, wish I could.

What is sectioned?

made to stay in a mental hospital

When I was in my teens and twentys I was a pot smoker. I quit for decades and just started smoking with a vape pen. Now I wonder why I stopped.

Oh, to be 21 again...

Oh no!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13364
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.