Agnostic.com

23 8

Should I expose a catfish publicly?

Definition Catfish: lure (someone) into a relationship by means of a fictional online persona.

They usually post pics that are not them. Lie about details etc.

valerina 7 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only if you are absolutely sure the person in question is catfishing and not just an idiot.

Katrik Level 7 July 18, 2018

I think you should, if you are sure. I found a catfisher on the PigBusters site.....he had sent me the same photos and story he sent many other women....it was all there....he was from either Ghana or Nigeria according to the 'experts' on the site. Apparently, he was very successful/charismatic and had bilked American women out of tons of money.

Totally! Be doing us all a favor. Name and Shame them I say, as long you’re 100%.

Yes, and report them.

MsAl Level 8 July 19, 2018

Yes!

Funny co-winkydink... I was watching catfish when i read this comment. Haha

DeiP Level 5 July 19, 2018

Catfishing needs to be exposed for the protection of all. There is no need for a person to lose anything to a con artist.

Now to lighten the mood a little.

DO IT!......................... lt's not me is it?

I haven't investigated you yet..... hmmm 😛

@valerina ?

Yes, You would be doing the whole world a favor.

oh yeah !

YES!

I learned the meaning of catfishing, scratch one more internet word off the list!

Absolutely yes!

Had no idea what that was called. I always just refer to them as scammers.

azzow2 Level 9 July 18, 2018

There is a movie and show about it.

@valerina Had gotten some sending me random messages on Google's hangouts in the past. Most of them are from Ghana Africa. I do not even turn hangout on any more.

Is this catfish on this site?? I would do it.

It was a general question. I didn't want to give too many details but they are no longer on the social media they were on before. I think they were onto my interrogation.

Yes, to protect othr s from getting scammed

t1nick Level 8 July 18, 2018

Yes if you are positive.

Absolutely.

Yes absolutely. Life and dating are difficult enough without having to worry about stuff like that

Thanks for the feedback!! The question isn't necessarily about someone on this site, just in general. But if I find enough evidence to make the claim, I will do so. 🙂

Possibly preventing heartache in another Woman,some want to believe so strongly,they ignore the warning signs. The Women who get into a pen pal situation with jailed or imprisoned inmates, the tease,asking for money or other favors,or calling his family for him.

Anti-climactic ... we was hopin' to tar 'n feather a rat here ???

@jujuofthesea it appears the trash took itself out because they are no longer on the social media they were on before. entire profile went poof! haha!

Yes!!!

Yes, to protect othr s from getting scammed

t1nick Level 8 July 18, 2018

We all are guilty to certain extent.... Shall we disband the whole site and call it a day??

speak for yourself. 🙂

@valerina I am....my point is, how do I know that @valerina is who she says? I can't

@IamNobody you don't know right off. You have to investigate, notice signs and red flags. Test the person a little if you can.

@valerina well that's exactly what I do. I am not even thinking about exposing no one.... That's my whole point. You asked.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.