Agnostic.com

5 3

Hey, would someone mind taking screenshot of what it looks like to “hover” over someone?

NothinnXpreVails 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Really didnt know about this i hover all the time as thanks to brain injury my memory is shocking with names so im never sure if ive read a persons short bio i rarely read the full bio as here for the community not dating

weeman Level 7 July 19, 2018

I have no idea. I hate being hovered over

I still haven't figured out how to do that myself (hover)... I just go straight to profiles.

No wonder why I haven't figured it out yet...I use the mobile app.

Here you go...

Sweet, thanks!

For those of you who do not want to see whether somebody hovered over you, go into your alert settings and review all of your options. There are several more than when I joined, and the hover feature is one of them. I turned it off, so it does not show any more in my visitors log that someone hovered.

I'm not finding that option... am I an idiot?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.