Agnostic.com

5 8

Interesting

RandyWells 6 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good one !

The majority of the population wants to live in lala land this is why reality tv is a hit. They can not accept the real a fantasy is more believable to many people. I often joke to my youngest brother that I am going to start a new religion just think of the amount of money you could collect on that. Call it the Raising of the Dragon makeup a ton of false statements brainwash a few government officials and wa la the birth of a new faith.

I always wonder what would happen with the world, if there was so much evidence that god did not exist, so much so that people had to now know that god does not exist and they could not ignore it. What would happen? Would there be mass caos, mass suicides, lots more war?

Sacha Level 7 Jan 7, 2018

And there ya go.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.