Agnostic.com

5 2

What about you has a "gender bender" quality to it?

In my case, I sometimes (often?) prefer to sit with my right leg crossed over my left knee, rather than the more "butch" right ankle resting on left thigh. Also, I'm a nut about hand grooming. (I probably should have been a hand model, but I was told my hands were too hairy. šŸ™‚) Also, I tend to love so-called "chick flix" like "On Golden Pond" and "The Trip to Bountiful".

RobLawrence 7 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I gender bend at every opportunity and as I was going to begin listing these gender bendiing things, it occurred to me that that is probably why I am still single.....oops hee hee šŸ˜•

I generally prefer to fantasize myself as a woman having sex. Fantasizing as being a man is harder to attain climax.

Iā€™d rather sit on the toliet than use the urinal.

My fiance did that and, at first, I found it a bit discombobulating. However, I would now really want and appreciate that habit in a male partner. The toilet NEVER had any ā€œleaksā€ or drips or raised seats. And it was quiet when he peed to boot!

I also rather enjoy shopping.

Iā€™m not sure, but more than a few people have asked me if I was gay.

Hermit Level 7 July 20, 2018

<---Confident, outspoken and athletic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.