Agnostic.com

40 6

Who is your favorite Batman?

A completely relevant question, I believe!! I have 2 categories. 1 - respect, reverence. In this category, these are my top 3.

1. Adam West - 1960's Batman that I grew up with. He is old school, but the example all others are judged by.
  2. Michael Keaton - the first reincarnation of Batman since the 60's and the best and only choice of that reboot series of Batman (wearing black with nipples).
  3. Will Arnett Lego Batman, if you've seen the movies, 'nuff said!!

Now - my second category is entertainment. Which Batman is the most entertaining. These are my choices.

1. Will Arnett - again, if you've seen the movies, you know what I mean. His character is out-of-control funny.
  2. Michael Keaton - absolutely love his interpretation of the character ... 'I am Batman, I am Batman'!
  3. Adam West - corny as hell, dry humor, comic book style. So good if you look at it from that point of view.

These are my favorites, what are yours?

stomato 6 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For sheer tongue in cheek fun..has to be Adam West..he sat a bar..that nobody bothered to follow..but I guess that zany Bat man would just be too much for contemporary scriptwriters to translate into big budget movies..shame really.

Michael Keaton for me, hands down. And Nicholson is easily the best Joker.

Yup, love the campy old Adam West version. Never read the comics, so I grew up on the sixties TV show. Turning him into the gritty, serious character of the later movies just seems such a waste to me.

Did you ever notice that at points in the Michael Keaton version, he sounded a lot like Beetlejuice??

Grew up watching the O. B. Adam West, liked Michael Keaton, loved the Christian Bale/Heath Ledger pairing.

Everyone's going to hate on me for this one but I think Val Kilmer was the best Batman

Obviously it doesn't matter a bit whether it's batman or batwoman, the favorite is WHICHEVER ONE EATS THE MOST MOSQUITOES

Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then be Batman

KC1959 Level 5 July 27, 2018

Michael Keaton

I did like Michael Keaton. I think he did a good job. But I think Christian Bale better.

Adam West and Adam West!

Christian Bale for me, I just thought all of Chris Nolan’s Batman trilogy was awesome.

I am the BATMAN!

Actually I don't care...I like the darker movies better so I guess Bale?

My favorite is Michael Keaton...those eyebrows...I did enjoy the Adam West batman for the corny lessons to be learned...and all of the "Pow Pow" bubbles....

All of your choices are good.

Can't answer the who but . . .

My favorite Batman movies are:

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Just fun: The Lego Batman movie (3d)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.