Agnostic.com

9 0

Celebrity Crushes

Two-part question...

Who is your celebrity crush...actor, musician, artist, writer...whatever?

Who is your celebrity physical ideal...soneone who you think is hot?

JustLynnie 7 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jane Krakowski

Robert Carlyle. In every role I have seen him in he is a cocky and feisty smart ass, which I find so appealing. His Scottish accent is icing on the cake.

Start with I am a white 70 yo grandfather. Actresses who are attractive and have that certain something That causes my admiration. Not sure crush is the right word in my case

IMO, Misty Copeland, the celebrity ballerina has the best body and is a wonderful person.

Just love Viola Davis and Rosario Dawson
Old time-the beautiful and brilliant to the level of Einstein-Hedy Lamarr
Kate Blanchett, Helen Mirren,Scarlett Johansson, Emily Blunt, Amy Adams, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, Jessica Chastain, Juliette Binoche

i have a few: Debra Messing, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Marilu Henner, Shelly Fabares (during the 90s), Shelly Long (during the 80s), Patricia Richardson, and Diane Neal.

JILost Level 5 July 22, 2018

Cristina Ricci and Nicole De Boer.

Gohan Level 7 July 22, 2018

Samantha Carter & Cote de Pablo. Not entirely sure what the common thread is in looks (if there is one)

ipdg77 Level 8 July 22, 2018

Too many to list. I fall in love easily, lol.

Robin Meade, Tina Fey

@JustLynnie and rarely the ditzy brand

How far back do you want me to go? 🙂

I clearly gravitate towards science fiction stars.

In my teen years it was Carrie Fisher, no question.

Since Firefly, Jewel Staite and Morena Baccarin are my fantasy women. Partly because they're beautiful, mostly because of being in Firefly...

@JustLynnie Oh are you missing out. The best series Fox ever cancelled (and they've cancelled a fair few).

@JustLynnie Also I forgot to mention John Barrowman. Yes, I'm straight. Doesn't matter. He's a hell of a good looking man.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.