Agnostic.com

6 1

Hi, I'm here to chat with like-minded people. Everyone in my town is a Jesus Freak. I don't date but wouldn't mind coffee if I find someone compatible.

Soquilii 4 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are many different points of view within this group of similarly-minded people. Most of us are willing to chat; some of us are even willing to listen. Welcome.

Yes, I probably should curb my tongue and be a bit more tactful. Thanks for the welcome.

You live in Baytown?. I live in Beaumont Texas which is a little further south of you. Trust me its bad here too. Im surrounded by Oneness and Pentecostal cults. ugh...

Read your profile. Admire you for staying fit. I, alas, have not, but I'm working on it. Used to be quite the athlete! Whereas you seem to enjoy fantasy and Halloween, I'm quite the logical, grounded realist. I keep trying to watch The Librarians and make sense out of it! LOL! Would enjoy chatting with you.

I'd love to take coffee with you Soquilii, only thing is I live in England so maybe one day..

I've been to England in 1970; loved it. We can have tea online.

Fill out your profile as much as you can. Good luck and welcome.

Yes, I have to work on it some more.

Outside Waco. Welcome aboard

Thank you! I think I'll enjoy it here.

New to Texas?

@Gatovicolo Oh, no, I've lived here all my life. I meant new to this website. 🙂

Hello and welcome... you will find a coffee mate to char with...have fun.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.