Agnostic.com

9 7

State Representative Steve Alford from Kansas revived a Jim Crow era myth that African Americans are genetically incapable of tolerating marijuana, and that that’s why it was outlawed in the 1930s. This was said in a room full of white constituents. Right up there with the nasty fundimentalist christians are the ignorant white christain racists. This kind of talk makes me so angry if I was standing anywhere near this creep I'd spit on him. Of course he's lining up behind creepy jeff sessions to undo Obama stand on states rights and legalizing MJ.

silverotter11 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stupidity and bigotry are the style these days.

These people are so upset by being out smarted and out classed by a black president they are trying, now that he's gone, to recover. The problem is that for, sane, intelligent people, they are only making themselves look even more pathetic!

It has become a race to the bottom.

Racist whites are people who are in fear of everything that is not white. Most are taught it from parents and relatives cause that's what they were taught. Same thing with christians, there in fear of burning in hell for eternity.

One would expect such crap from s member of Brownback's Cabal that has formulated a vile, caustic brew mixing politics and pseudo-Christianity. They are a damnable lot!

How civil ! Agreed WORDYwalt. Keep telling the truth about Brownback who campaigned here in S Carolina predicting war with Iran because his bible predicts war with Persia. .... why pick on me bud ?

3% of the entire population are allergic to massive quantities of MJ. resulting in full permanent psychosis if you're unlucky !!!!!!!!

2% huh... wonder who did that study...

There is probably a similar percentage for alcohol, opiates, gluten, etc.

Reefer Madness anyone? Total BS.

Snoop would beg to differ, but he's too busy making MORE money.
Alford is a straight-up LIAR. Typical christo-fascist.

It's amazing how he can tell someone's character just by looking at them!

What sucks is even though he walked back his comments, he still believes it.

Good gawd, what next? These shriveled up old white dudes need to GO.

Evidence to the contrary...

point taken - LMAO

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.